Theorie de ma Connaissance

My photo
Randomness & Silence. The Inquisitor & The Anarchist. In a time-space continuum, spinning a warped reality. Relativity and Authenticity. Authentique mais pas vrai. Esprit. L'existence ou l'essence.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Fatal Reflections

I love what I do not have
I have sweet memories of things that did not last
Dreams of serenity and echoing love...
I face forward, rowing into the distant past

Like a fading, yellowed off-white gown
Seeming this and being
That soft, stale wind that comes around
Whispering tales of what I've been seeing

I am this towering wreck of an abyss
Holding pictures; embossed images
of what sweet, true, real love is
Love, fresh roses, letters, signatures, things to miss

See me howling
Like a grey wolf, struck in the cold dessert prowling.
It is a full moon with glowing stars.
I am the weeping willow with your axes' scars

You will hold my hand
Walking me to my death as I let it take over
You will be my man
Barring my heart as love gets colder

No comments:

Post a Comment