Theorie de ma Connaissance

My photo
Randomness & Silence. The Inquisitor & The Anarchist. In a time-space continuum, spinning a warped reality. Relativity and Authenticity. Authentique mais pas vrai. Esprit. L'existence ou l'essence.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Versions of a Prototype

“You my audience are pulling for me
want me to pull off this next sleight"

But I am beholden to you
If this meant anything it would not be this

"This talk is called patter"

This heart is.....
….sabbatical
Meaningless...
Forever

"Your undoing blooms like cancer"

Eroding at the core
Tugging at the seeds and razing the roots
Déraciné

"The axe forgets but the tree remembers"

And I still call out...
A mind forgets to tame the wanderer
It is not the same

"You my audience are pulling for me"

I however am falling for you
And ivory breaks forever

No comments:

Post a Comment