Theorie de ma Connaissance

My photo
Randomness & Silence. The Inquisitor & The Anarchist. In a time-space continuum, spinning a warped reality. Relativity and Authenticity. Authentique mais pas vrai. Esprit. L'existence ou l'essence.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Nay, Nigh, No, Noi

My answer to the question “what are we” feels inadequate to them…to me.
It’s just her being
Her
We just are.
If we are, when we are….
You suck.
I lost control and now I’m just this girl who likes the guy who says he likes her.
He’s the sweet guy, the nice guy, the good guy, he’s a jerk.
He’s oblivious to my pain, to my hurt, to my anxiety, to my questions, to my efforts, to my changes
I don’t like him. That is not the feeling.
The urge to say I love you. That is not the feeling.
I’m just grounded. Afraid to let go.
I don’t know what made them think that but I want real too.
I want true too.
I will say I love you.
When it is true.
When you know me.
When I know you.
I will say I love you
When it is true

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...In this case, are the poet and the persona the same? Wilson, are you sprouting a heart?lol

    ReplyDelete