Theorie de ma Connaissance

My photo
Randomness & Silence. The Inquisitor & The Anarchist. In a time-space continuum, spinning a warped reality. Relativity and Authenticity. Authentique mais pas vrai. Esprit. L'existence ou l'essence.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Silence

I can hear your voice
Silently
Yesterday, a creeping sound
Forever a silent call
I was reaching out from a distant past
Clinging on to the memories of what we were
Who I was when you held me


Abyss
Midnight; the brightest stars
My darkest hour
Lost in the darkness
This is an ebony madness
A solitary time

Console me
Abyss
Redeem me
Gazing from an ivory tower
Sinking into the saline blue-greenness

Hollow writhing by the river banks
Wilting willow
Abyss
Silence

1 comment:

  1. I really like this, however, given the way you think i'm not too sure if you're talking about what I'm thinking about...regardless, I like it

    ReplyDelete