Theorie de ma Connaissance

My photo
Randomness & Silence. The Inquisitor & The Anarchist. In a time-space continuum, spinning a warped reality. Relativity and Authenticity. Authentique mais pas vrai. Esprit. L'existence ou l'essence.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Timeless

When I was you were
It was brief
I still remember still save the memories
So short and long it is now

Time leaves its scar,
A mark on even the timeless

The quiet longings of a heart
That I could see you here or then

That I strive to be
And yet it is not much that you see
There is a distance, a long road
Leading to the familiarity of my loneliness

You have heard my name
Though things change that stays the same
I have heard you speak
I still remember a yellow brick road

It led, led to nowhere
A road less travelled was there but not clear
I stood and stared
I thought of you

And when I stare into those dark and fiery pools
I see a pure reflection of myself
Of my thought
Timeless

No comments:

Post a Comment