Theorie de ma Connaissance

My photo
Randomness & Silence. The Inquisitor & The Anarchist. In a time-space continuum, spinning a warped reality. Relativity and Authenticity. Authentique mais pas vrai. Esprit. L'existence ou l'essence.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sometimes the Weeping Willow

Some mornings I wake to a bright blue sky
Some nights I cry into my pillow
Sometimes in April and then in May

I thought today would be a lovely day

Some nights the stars shine over the saline sea
Some nights he whispers words of comfort to me
Gentle whispers with the dawning dew

I fall so quickly and break so easily
Sometimes I wonder
Sometimes I stare into the darkness
Sometimes I feel the emptiness

Yesterday I woke to a bright blue sky
Last night I cried into my pillow
The stars have been gone for a while
But the waves have not ceased to be

Sometimes when I look at me
The weariness overwhelms my soul
I stare into the abyss, that big black hole
Last night my tears fell

Again unto my pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment